We provide our customers with beautiful and cost-effective photovoltaic systems. We design and install grid-tied, off-grid, and hybrid systems. We help you size your system to meet your environmental and financial goals with a ‘no-pressure’ and informative approach. Click the links to jump to each section.
- Why Solar Makes Sense Right Now
- Solar Incentives
- Solar Financing
- Free Solar Monitoring
- Other Benefits of Solar
- Frequently Asked Questions
[Not a valid template]
Solar incentives are still fairly high – 30%+ off! While rebates are dwindling, they are still available. For a direct purchase, a 30% federal tax credit will continue to be available until 2015. For commercial customers the Federal Grant in lieu of the 30% tax credit expires at the end of this year. Coupled with a drastically reduced cost, we can provide a quote to show just how much money you really could be saving.
Many people ask why solar makes sense now — more than ever. Many wonder how the solar industry continues to grow despite a flagging economy. After all, the last time you looked into it, it was thousands of dollars and gave you a 10-12 year payback… Not anymore… Alternatively, you can download a PDF summary here
Times Have Changed…
Since the beginning of 2011, solar module prices have dropped roughly 40%. Overproduction, increased competition, a worldwide economic slowdown and expiration of solar incentives have forced prices down. Prices are so low, some companies (manufacturers and installers) are selling solar at cost to keep their doors open and to move inventory. Be careful! These are some of the same companies that are offering 10 year warranties. Make sure you choose a solar company that will be around to serve your warranty. In business for more than 37 years, we’re currently serving companies warranties that have gone out of business. There are over 288 module manufacturers and 6,400 solar modules and 77 inverter manufacturers and 877 inverters listed by the California Energy Commission? We can help you choose solar equipment backed by companies that can weather this economic climate.
The Cost of almost Everything is Increasing
Families are tightening their belts, companies are looking for better ways to be innovative while cutting costs – all the while prices around us continue to increase. According to the Buerau of Labor Statistics, in San Diego alone, utility costs increased 4.5% on average over the past 5 years. That’s like saying a $300 bill today is equivalent to a $374 bill in 2016, just 5 years from now. For Example:If you have a roughly $300 a month bill, installing solar now could save you more than $8,900 in the next 5 years – that’s with $0 down! If you cannot afford to purchase a solar system, you could still save every month with a $0 down lease. Your monthly payments (solar payment plus your remaining electric bill) could be less than what you’re currently paying now – with no upfront cost. Usually, your utility bill will need to be greater than $150 per month to make a solar lease work for you.
- Insulation from utility rate hikes (currently at 4.5% over the past 5 years)
- Lower utility bills means more income for things like higher quality food, paying off debt, or saving/investing in your future
- Increase your property value $5 per watt for every watt of solar installed (without increasing property taxes)
- Increase the desirability of your property if you’re considering selling in the future
- Solar allows you to save more pre-tax dollars (if you have a 401K) because you no longer are paying your utility bill with after tax dollars. Your solar system effectively pays your electric bill with non-taxed dollars. That’s like saving an additional 30% on your electric bill!
- If paid for with a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) or bundled in with a home-loan refinance, you will have a tax-deductible interest payment – this is the next best option to purchasing if you qualify
- You will be reducing your carbon footprint and reliance on foreign sources of energy
Watch the Enphase Enlighten Introduction Video Every system we install includes a free monitoring system – for the life of the lease! We will monitor your system to ensure continuous operation and optimal performance. If there is ever an issue with your system, we are notified immediately and will resolve the issue typically in less than 24 hours. Download the Enphase Brochure here http://youtu.be/DV4btuipPfw
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to go to the Frequently Asked Questions page